This form allows you to submit a brief Letter of Inquiry (LOI) to the Anschutz Family Foundation prior to completing a full grant application. LOIs can be submitted at any time.
While not required, we encourage a brief, no more than two-page LOI from:
- First-time applicants
- Organizations who have been turned down in the past
- Organizations uncertain of fit and alignment with the Foundation’s focus and interest areas
What to include in your Letter of Inquiry
- Overview of your Organization
- Year founded
- Tax-exempt status
- Staff size
- Overview of what you do
- Programs & services
- Numbers served
- Geographic focus
- Target & beneficiary populations
- Financial Information
- Size of operating/program budget
- Amount of cash reserves
- Current funding sources, including those secured or being approached
- Your request of Anschutz Family Foundation
- Amount you’d be requesting
- Nature & purpose of requested funds
Inquiries submitted within three weeks of a given application deadline may not be reviewed until the following grant cycle.
A Foundation staff member will contact you, and if your organization appears to be a good match, we will invite you to submit a full grant application.