The Foundation requires a final report on how the grant was used within one year of receiving the grant award (typically by June 1 or December 1) or at the time a new grant request is submitted, whichever comes first. A final report is required before your organization can be considered for subsequent grants.
Please prepare responses to the following two questions and then follow the instructions below to login to your grantee portal to submit your responses. Supporting financial statements for the year(s) in which the grant was used are no longer required; however, you are welcome to upload an annual report, financial review or audit, or other key evaluation results if you would like.
Progress and Results
- Describe the progress made towards the goals and objectives as stated in the funded grant application. Summarize the organization’s key evaluation results related to the funded grant.
Successes and Challenges
- Describe the significant successes and challenges the organization experienced related to the funded grant.
How to Submit your Grant Report
- Preview the grant report form (PDF)
- Login to your online grantee portal
- Select the “My Grant Reports” tab from the upper right-hand corner
- Under ‘Requirement Name’, select “Grant Report” to begin
If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact Grants Manager, Roberta Sladovnik.